I haven't done the PopSugar update in a while - there was not much. Each month, I would only read a couple of books towards this challenge, so I collected them. Here are the books I read in April, May, and June that fit into one of the spots of the challenge.
• A book that came out the year Mary Stewart – Wildfire at Midnight
you were born
• A book that became a movie Diana Wynne Jones – Howl’s Moving Castle
• A book based on or turned Jane Austen – Pride and Prejudice
into a TV show
• A popular author’s first book Dorothy L. Sayers – Whose Body?
• A book with a color in the title Georgette Heyer – The Black Moth
• A nonfiction book Moira Shearer – Balletmaster
• A book by an author you’ve Jill Paton Walsh – The Attenbury Emeralds
never read before
Out of 50 books of the challenge, I have so far read 26. I don't anticipate reading all of them, but I'll fill a few more spots by the end of the year.