Joining the icebreaker – following Me Grimlock King. Here are my 10.
1. I’m an extreme introvert. Internet was custom-made for me.
2. I love sweets – pastries, pies, cakes, you name it. Love chocolate too, but alas, allergic to it.
3. I was a computer programmer for two decades before quitting and becoming a writer. Sounds silly, I know.
4. I’m a writer. I write fantasy and an occasional mainstream story.
5. I’m a journalist. I write for a local newspaper – personal profiles of local artists or anything culture-related. I love artists.
6. When I was in high school, I set myself a task to read as many classics as I could: Homer and Miguel de Cervantes, Victor Hugo and Charles Dickens, J.R.R. Tolkien and Mark Twain, etc. I thought I’d finish by the time I graduated, but I’m still at it, still discovering old and new classics.
7. I collect toy monkeys. I have over 300 monkey figurines in my collection.
8. I’m a mother of two grownup children from two different fathers. Married twice and divorced twice. Ouch!
9. I had breast cancer 12 years ago. Survived.
10. I turned 58 today, on Feb 20