Either/Or Tag

I wasn’t tagged by anyone but I thought it would be fun.

BOOKLET OR TOME? Definitely tome. I like novels better than short stories.

PRE-OWNED OR NEW? Both, no preference.

HISTORICAL FICTION OR FANTASY? Fantasy. Fantasy. Fantasy.

HARDCOVER OR PAPERBACK? Paperbacks for sure. They are cheaper and more portable. I could fit one in my bag, and they take less space on the shelves. There is talk about paperbacks being discarded by most publishers because they’re not cost-effective. It makes me sad.

FUNNY OR SAD? Funny. I dislike tragedies.

DO YOU PREFER READING IN SUMMER OR IN WINTER? Any season, any time.

CLASSICS OR MAINSTREAM? Both, although recently, I started leaning away from classics.

GUIDEBOOK OR FICTION? Fiction.

CRIME NOVEL OR THRILLER? Neither. I prefer cozy mysteries.

E-BOOK OR PRINT EDITION? Print.

COLLECTING OR CLEARING OUT? Collecting. I like having books in my house. If I had the space, I would’ve kept twice the number of books I have now.

INTERNET OR BOOKSTORE? Bookstore, if at all possible. Lately, bookstores’ inventories have been shrinking dramatically, so I make most of my book purchases online but I don’t like it as much as bookstores.

BACKLIST OR NEW PUBLICATION? Backlist mostly. I’m cautious about new authors. But for the authors I already love, I’d buy anything new.

BEST OR BAD SELLER? Doesn’t matter. I dislike some bestsellers and sometimes like books that don’t sell too well.

COOKBOOKS OR BAKING BOOKS? I have a couple of each and don’t need more, so neither. Could I have a romance instead?